Saturday 25 May 2013

Books on Beating Cancer with Anti-Cancer Diet


Books to Help You Beat Cancer:




Healing cancer with logic and reason is about the clash of ideas for treating cancer. My aim is to explain the logic behind choosing alternative cancer treatments, as I chose to.



One of the first things I did when I was told I had cancer was to
hunt down books that could help me. I believe books saved my life.
Although you might be able to learn a good deal from the
internet, nothing beats a good book. The books below are highly
 recommended for discovering how to eat to both prevent cancer,
and beat cancer.




Never Fear Cancer Again: How to Prevent and Reverse Cancer (Never Be) This book is an essential addition to your bookshelf if you want to A/ avoid cancer, or B/ reverse cancer.










The Bill Henderson Protocol:





I personally chose the The Bill Henderson Protocol as my main starting point. It gave me an excellent book of instructions and strategy to follow, which made good sense. On top of that it doesn't cost a lot to do. In fact most of what you do is about diet, and as you spend money on foodstuff anyway, that is not a big issue. There are some recommended supplements of course, which boost your system, not sold by him by the way, but available in many stores and online. The fact that I'm still alive when others in a similar position back in 2010 who were given chemo are not, suggests it might be effective. See details here: Chemotherapy vs Alternative Cancer Treatment I have also come across a number of others online who say they have beat cancer with this protocol.

No comments:

Post a Comment